#561 User is offline   FanSince74 

• purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Group: GLOBAL MODERATORS
  • Interests:Hockey
    DVDs
    RPG games

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostBadger Bob, on 18 November 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

Damn Verizon DSL went out last night at home. Contacted Tech Support and they said there's an outage until 8PM tomorrow. That's the longest Verizon has ever been out since we've been customers. Hopefully, it will be on sooner.

*cough*

Comcast

*cough*

Posted Image

#562 User is offline   FanSince74 

• purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    DVDs
    RPG games

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostBadger Bob, on 18 November 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

I've been thinking about going back to Comcast to save some money with cable and internet. DirecTV has too many signal issues and Verizon "High Speed" DSL leaves something to be desired.

We have 2 options, DirectTV and Comcast. We had DTV before and had issues with the wind and other stuff. I am sticking with Comcast, better price and service is good.

If the bill gets too high, I just run over to the office, bitch, and they will lower my bill. My kids just did that and got their bill reduced by $60 a month.
Posted Image

#563 User is offline   stonewizard51 

• It's Time For Hockey!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Doing the little things to irritate wifey without pizzing her off.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostFanSince74, on 18 November 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

If the bill gets too high, I just run over to the office, bitch, and they will lower my bill. My kids just did that and got their bill reduced by $60 a month.

My neighbor works for Comcast and that's exactly what he told us to do so we did and yep they lowered our bill. If you don't bitch about it you'll never know there is a lower rate. They sure as hell aren't gonna make a call and let you know how to lower your bill.
Posted Image

" If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there'd be a shortage of sand."

#564 User is offline   FanSince74 

• purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    DVDs
    RPG games

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:32 AM

I installed Verizon Cloud on the computer just for $hits and Giggles. Would be nice to have my pics on my phone and tablet.

BUT I have over 10GB of stuff to upload, most of it is family pictures from 1940 that I scanned. I started around 2pm yesterday and as of 11:30 I am about 58% uploaded. Does it really take that long? Or am I forgetting the upload speed on the computer?

And a question. When it syncs again after the initial upload, will it just update new files or start all over again? Or it in the settings?
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (29 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users